1. Which of the following can be used as a bootable device while installing Windows on a new machine?
Question 1 of 50
2. Which of the following filesystems is used for the CD-ROM and is supported by multiple operating systems?
Question 2 of 50
3. IOS is an open-source phone and tablet OS developed by Apple
Question 3 of 50
Question 4 of 50
5. Which of the following is used when the physical memory is running low or not available for applications?
Question 5 of 50
Question 6 of 50
7. Using the Task Manager application, which tab displays the resource usage for the current user account with the applications that have been used?
Question 7 of 50
8. Windows 10 32-bit operating system cannot support more than 4 GB of RAM
Question 8 of 50
9. Which of the following commands provide the below output?
Question 9 of 50
10. Which of the following file system is supported by both Windows and Linux?
Question 10 of 50
11. Which of the following tool analyze the disk and then consolidate files and folders so that they occupy a contiguous space, thereby, increasing performance during file retrieval?
Question 11 of 50
12. Which of the following command provides the below output?
Question 12 of 50
13. Which type of operating system you can install with a 64-bit processor?
Question 13 of 50
14. You have installed Windows 10 on a laptop. When you partition the hard drive, which type of partition can be divided into one or more logical drives?
Question 14 of 50
15. Under a Windows operating system, which of the following volume types you can create using Disk Management?
Question 15 of 50
16. Which of the following can be used to install Windows on a Mac computer and then choose between operating systems as you boot?
Question 16 of 50
17. Which of the following can be used to close the application, when it hangs inside the Mac OS?
Question 17 of 50
18. Which of the following attack exploits the vulnerabilities in software, which are unnoticed by the vendor or the developer?
Question 18 of 50
19. Which of the following can be used to scan the outbound e-mails and track any sensitive information, such as accounts data?
Question 19 of 50
20. Authentication and encryption can be used as a defence mechanism against IP spoofing
Question 20 of 50
21. You decide to dispose of your hard drive. Which of the following method can be used to ensure that the information on the hard drive cannot be retrieved?
Question 21 of 50
22. Which of the following is the strongest wireless encryption standard?
Question 22 of 50
23. Which type of malware can create a back door or replace a valid program during installation?
Question 23 of 50
24. Which of the following would change the MAC address of a laptop to gain access to a network?
Question 24 of 50
25. Which type of virus replicates itself using different media, such as a network or an e-mail?
Question 25 of 50
26. EAP-TLS is a wireless protocol that is susceptible to password attacks, such as brute-force or dictionary attacks
Question 26 of 50
27. In which type of attack, an attacker disguises as someone else to gain access to confidential and private information using emails or websites?
Question 27 of 50
28. You want to encrypt few files on the NTFS volume on Windows 7 machine. You don't have administrative access to the computer. Which of the following encryption method can be used to encrypt the files?
Question 28 of 50
29. Whish of the following method is used to open a port on a firewall and send incoming traffic to a specific computer?
Question 29 of 50
30. Which of the following component is used to manage various aspects of Active Directory and the local operating system?
Question 30 of 50
31. Which of the following policy defines the minimum specifications for an employee’s personal device used for work-related access?
Question 31 of 50
32. Which of the following software enables you to enforce profile security requirements on mobile devices?
Question 32 of 50
33. If you copy a file or a folder to a different NTFS volume, it will keep its original permissions
Question 33 of 50
34. Which of the following biometric authentication methods are used with smart mobile devices?
Question 34 of 50
35. Which of the following security method can be used to limit access to one or a few individuals, to stop tailgating?
Question 35 of 50
36. Which of the following feature automatically find and run the content on removable media such as CD-ROM?
Question 36 of 50
37. Which of the following feature prompts for credentials, when a standard user tries to make a system change?
Question 37 of 50
38. What is the Windows exception error called, that causes a system crash?
Question 38 of 50
39. You noticed that while booting Windows, an error is displayed about some missing system files. Which utility can be used to fix this issue?
Question 39 of 50
40. In Mac OS, you get system updates via 'apt-get update' and 'apt-get upgrade' commands
Question 40 of 50
41. You installed an old application on your Windows 10 laptop. However, the application continues to crash after you start it. How should you possibly resolve this issue?
Question 41 of 50
42. Which Microsoft protocol lets you establish a connection to a remote client, showing the remote system's desktop?
Question 42 of 50
43. Which memory type refers to the hard disk storage that serves as a swap file to augment physical memory?
Question 43 of 50
44. Which of the following refers to the set of rules applied by the network administrator, that describes the ways in which the network or system may be used?
Question 44 of 50
45. What type of script has the filename extension .vbs?
Question 45 of 50
46. Which scripting construct can provide a technique to execute a command repeatedly?
Question 46 of 50
47. Which of the following practice can help an administrator to know the details of a particular asset and also helps in inventory management?
Question 47 of 50
48. Which document type states that the change is agreed upon by the end-users?
Question 48 of 50
49. Which of the following will specify the script path, filename, and file location and is available for reference at runtime?
Question 49 of 50
50. Which software type is often free, and you can modify the code free of charge as well?
Question 50 of 50
Daily Labs into your Inbox: