This is the bonus exam for the 101 Labs – Cisco CCNP book. Take it as many times as you wish. I don’t offer any support for it sorry.
1. Layer 3 switching provides the following advantages over Layer 3 routing. (choose all that apply)
Question 1 of 50
2. The largest benefit of Layer 4 Switching is that?
Question 2 of 50
3. Multilayer Switching (MLS) combines Layer 2, Layer 3, and Layer 4 switching technologies to forward packets at wire speed using hardware. Cisco supports MLS for both _____ and _____ traffic flows.
Question 3 of 50
4. Multicast flows are based on the IP address of the source device and the destination IP Multicast group address.
Question 4 of 50
5. In Cisco Catalyst switches, MLS requires the following components. (choose all that apply)
Question 5 of 50
6. Switches can use which three main forwarding techniques?
Question 6 of 50
7. Fragment-free switching waits for the collision window, which is the first __ bytes of a frame, to be accepted before forwarding the frame to its destination.
Question 7 of 50
8. In a campus network environment, the distribution layer can include several functions, as follows? (choose all that apply)
Question 8 of 50
9. A switched network is said to be converged when all ports are in a forwarding or blocking state, while a routed network is said to be converged when all routers have the same view of the network.
Question 9 of 50
10. By default, LAN switches will forward Broadcast Multicast and unknown Unicast frames.
Question 10 of 50
11. By default, routers do not forward Broadcast or Multicast packets. Instead, routers control Broadcast and Multicast packets via the following three methods.
Question 11 of 50
12. LAN switches have several advantages over bridges. (choose all that apply)
Question 12 of 50
13. The two table architectures supported by Catalyst switches are?
Question 13 of 50
14. This extended range is used for Ethernet VLANs only. These VLANs can be created, used, and deleted.
Question 14 of 50
15. The extended system ID or MAC address reduction feature is enabled by default in Cisco IOS switches via the __________ global configuration command.
Question 15 of 50
16. The following summarizes some 802.1Q features. (choose all that apply)
Question 16 of 50
17. Which command will produce the below output?
Question 17 of 50
18. Which command will configure and assign a Layer 2 access port (interface) to a VLAN on a Layer 2-capable or Multilayer switch.
Question 18 of 50
19. Which command(s) have been issued on the below switch?
Question 19 of 50
20. To prevent packets from being forwarded in a VLAN on the local switch without affecting the forwarding of packets for all other hosts in that VLAN throughout the entire switched LAN, administrators can simply shut down the VLAN.
Question 20 of 50
21. Which command will produce the output below?
Question 21 of 50
22. The two DTP modes that a switch port can use, depending on the platform, are as follows.
Question 22 of 50
23. Which command will display the below output?
Question 23 of 50
24. The native VLAN is used by the switch to carry specific protocol traffic such as?
Question 24 of 50
25. The following configuration output illustrates how to permit all VLANs except for VLANs 100 through 200 on a configured trunk link.
Question 25 of 50
26. ______ is a Cisco proprietary Layer 2 messaging protocol that manages the addition, deletion, and renaming of VLANs on switches in the same VTP domain.
Question 26 of 50
27. Which command will produce the below output?
Question 27 of 50
28. A switch can be configured by one of the following three VTP modes?
Question 28 of 50
29. VTP _____ advertise and receive VTP information; however, they do not allow VLAN creation, modification, or deletion.
Question 29 of 50
30. The configuration revision number will always begin at?
Question 30 of 50
31. Th e VLAN Trunking Protocol uses three types of messages to communicate VLAN information throughout the VTP domain. These three message types, which are collectively referred to simply as VTP advertisements, are as follows?
Question 31 of 50
32. By default, VTP passwords are sent in clear text.
Question 32 of 50
33. The primary goal of VTP pruning is to increase the efficiency of trunk links by eliminating unnecessary _____, ______, and ________ traffic from being propagated across the network.
Question 33 of 50
34. Which command will configure VTP pruning on a switch?
Question 34 of 50
35. VTP version 2 provides additional capabilities over version 1 which include? (choose all that apply)
Question 35 of 50
36. The STP topology of an active switched network is determined by the following three variables.
Question 36 of 50
37. A switch originates a TCN BPDU in the following two conditions?
Question 37 of 50
38. Your possible choices for the below command are?
VTP-Server(config)#spanning-tree pathcost method ?
Question 38 of 50
Question 39 of 50
40. Congestion management and avoidance is comprised of which three elements?
Question 40 of 50
41. In terms of Qos, all networks experience the following? (choose all that apply)
Question 41 of 50
42. HSRP version 2 uses the new Multicast address?
Question 42 of 50
43. HSRP routers exchange which three types of messages?
Question 43 of 50
44. VRRP sends advertisements to the Multicast destination address?
Question 44 of 50
45. GLBP Hello messages are sent to?
Question 45 of 50
46. The switch stack master election is held when one of the following events occurs. (choose all that apply)
Question 46 of 50
47. The Private VLAN (PVLAN) feature uses which three different types of ports?
Question 47 of 50
48. There are three primary components (or roles) in the 802.1x authentication process, as follows?
Question 48 of 50
49. There are two primary methods used to perform VLAN hopping attacks, as follows?
Question 49 of 50
50. The _______ feature is typically enabled in conjunction with DHCP snooping on untrusted Layer 2 ports.
Question 50 of 50
Daily Labs into your Inbox: