Thanks for buying 101 Labs – CompTIA Network+
Here is your bonus quiz. Please drop us a review on Amazon if you enjoyed the book.
1. What is the broadcast address for subnet 192.168.25.144/28?
Question 1 of 50
2. Some of the things that are not usually supported by common virtual firewalls include? (choose all which apply).
Question 2 of 50
3. The main purpose of a Denial of Service (DoS) attack is to make a machine or a network resource unavailable to its intended users.
Question 3 of 50
4. Trust and identity management has which three components?
Question 4 of 50
5. Trojan horse attacks usually follow some type of ________ attack.
Question 5 of 50
6. You see one of the below symbols written outside a building on the ground. What is this an example of?
Question 6 of 50
7. Your boss tells you that there is traffic hitting your firewall on port 3389 and is worried it's a network attack. What do you tell her?
Question 7 of 50
8. IPSec helps protect the information that is transmitted through the VPN. VPNs with IPSec can be of which two main varieties?
Question 8 of 50
9. Tick the subnets created with the network and mask of 172.16.0.0/17. (choose all which apply).
Question 9 of 50
10. Write the wildcard mask to match subnet 255.255.192.0.
Question 10 of 50
11. As traffic flows through a wireless network, associated MAC addresses are never encrypted so they can be easily discovered through a standard wireless LAN analysis. However, MAC address filtering must be used with caution because MAC addresses can be spoofed.
Question 11 of 50
12. Some of the key differences between WPA and WPA2 include? (choose all which apply).
Question 12 of 50
13. EtherChannels come in which two forms?
Question 13 of 50
14. In a WAN environment, there might be _____ static routes, meaning static routes that point to a backup path.
Question 14 of 50
15. Workstation-to-router redundancy can be accomplished in multiple ways, including? (choose all which apply)
Question 15 of 50
16. Workstation-to-router redundancy can be accomplished in multiple ways, including? (choose all which apply)
Question 16 of 50
17. The below processes are examples of what?
Question 17 of 50
18. Traffic shaping and policing represent the same process.
Question 18 of 50
19. You have a false ceiling at work and need to run network cables in the space. What cable type will you need to use?
Question 19 of 50
20. Category 3 twisted pair cable can run at which speed?
Question 20 of 50
21. Which cable end is shown below?
Question 21 of 50
22. 192.168.100.0 /29 provides how many subnets and hosts-per-subnet?
Question 22 of 50
23. Which of the below are examples of Non-Broadcast Multi-Access (NBMA) networks? (choose all which apply)
Question 23 of 50
24. T1 is a standard often used in the following geographical regions?
Question 24 of 50
25. _____ considered a label-switching technology, where packets are forwarded based on a 32-bit label, as opposed to an IP address.
Question 25 of 50
26. Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) is used as an alternative to ISDN for home users. There are different types of DSL connections, but the most important ones include the following?
Question 26 of 50
27. A significant disadvantage of using satellite connectivity is the _____.
Question 27 of 50
28. There are two flavors of ISDN. These are?
Question 28 of 50
29. Which subnet is host 188.8.131.52 /27 in?
Question 29 of 50
30. In ISDN, what is the reference point between TE2 and TA?
Question 30 of 50
31. T3 offers additional throughput because it uses the equivalent of __ T1 circuits.
Question 31 of 50
32. Examples of fiber connectors include? (choose all which apply)
Question 32 of 50
33. On an MDI device the Transmit pins are 1 and 2 and the Receive pins are ___.
Question 33 of 50
34. Multi-mode fiber is often used for communication over short distances, either inside a building or outside if the distance is less than 2 km.
Question 34 of 50
35. The first thing you should do when you suspect DNS issues is verify the DNS server configuration.
Question 35 of 50
36. Transceivers can be plugged into and unplugged from a network device (e.g., switch, router, firewall, etc.) at any time without restarting the device (hot swapping).
Question 36 of 50
37. Most of the MTU-related problems are caused by NAT connections.
Question 37 of 50
38. In large environments, where you have more than one wireless access point, you need to make sure that all of the access points have different SSIDs configured.
Question 38 of 50
39. Possible sources that might affect your wireless network, include? (choose all which apply)
Question 39 of 50
Question 40 of 50
Question 41 of 50
42. MAC addresses are 48-bit values. The first 24 bits represent the ____ code, which identifies the vendor of the device.
Question 42 of 50
43. The network switch aging timer helps to limit flooding by remembering the most active stations in the network.
Question 43 of 50
44. Convert decimal value 56 into binary.
Question 44 of 50
45. IPv6 addresses are ____ long, which means that a larger pool of IPv6 addresses is available
Question 45 of 50
46. Routers forward Multicast and Broadcast packets by default.
Question 46 of 50
47. Class D multicast addresses range from?
Question 47 of 50
48. 172.20.0.0 /24 provides how many subnets and hosts-per-subnet?
Question 48 of 50
49. Address _____ is used to test whether TCP/IP is working on your device.
Question 49 of 50
50. Unlike IPv4, IPv6 natively supports IP Security (IPSec) (an open security framework).
Question 50 of 50
Daily Labs into your Inbox: