CompTIA certifications are ideal for beginners who want to pass a vendor-neutral exam. They are required if you want to work in any government role, including for companies that subcontract on government work.
Updated for the latest exam syllabus:
- SY0-601 – CompTIA Security+
We take you by the hand and guide you through the Security+ exam syllabus topics. There are more than $400 worth of practice exams included to guarantee your success come exam day.
Security+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
CompTIA Security+ is the perfect starting block for a range of careers including cyber security, ethical hacker, security consultant and many others.
This course shows you how to configure multiple security protocols and devices including firewalls, routers, wireless controllers. You use free-trial software, virtual machines and free-to-download software (such as Cisco Packet Tracer) to configure all the labs.
Follow along every step of the way as our expert instructor shares tips and secrets you can use not only to pass the exam but to succeed in the real world of internetworking.
Take this course if you:
- Want to lay a foundation for a career in security
- Are new to the world of IT security and want to learn all the basics
- Don’t feel ready for advanced exams such as Certified Ethical Hacker
- Want an understanding of network security, hacking tools and technology
- Want to gain confidence in your hands-on IT skills
- Want to gain an edge in your Security+ exam