1. Which of the following describes physically securing a laptop?
Question 1 of 50
2. Which of the following devices can be used to facilitate the connection of multiple devices to attach to your laptop?
Question 2 of 50
3. Which of the following devices is used to extend the coverage of the wireless router?
Question 3 of 50
4. An e-reader is a handheld device for accessing books, magazines, newspapers or documents
Question 4 of 50
5. Which of the following are benefits of using patch panel and network jack labelling?
Question 5 of 50
6. Which of the following are few advantages of using SSDs over magnetic HDDs?
Question 6 of 50
7. Which device takes input from a user's finger or a stylus and converts the content from analogue input to digital format on the computer?
Question 7 of 50
8. What type of connector is shown below by a small lightning symbol?
Question 8 of 50
9. Which of the following components are built-in into the motherboard of a laptop and are not replaceable?
Question 9 of 50
10. Which of the following is a short distance, line-of-sight and a point-to-point communication method?
Question 10 of 50
11. An anti-virus program describes a disguised system that appears to be of interest or value to lure an attacker
Question 11 of 50
12. Which of the following statements are true about the hub?
Question 12 of 50
13. A tone generator contains two parts e.g. toner and probe. Which of the following are functions of these two?
Question 13 of 50
14. Which of the following statements are not true about a router?
Question 14 of 50
15. Which cloud method gives the advantage of pay-as-you-grow and using this method, you can scale up or scale down the infrastructure as you may need?
Question 15 of 50
16. Which of the following tools is used to remove the outer layer of a cable to get the cables within?
Question 16 of 50
17. Which of the following, if configured incorrectly, would cause a reachability issue of a host to subnets outside of its own?
Question 17 of 50
18. Network firewalls protect an internal network from the threats coming from the Internet and work on Layer 7 of the OSI model
Question 18 of 50
19. You have chosen to use a class C network address. What is the default subnet mask or CIDR notation that you should configure on the hosts?
Question 19 of 50
20. Which of the following protocols is developed by Apple as a file transfer protocol similar to FTP?
Question 20 of 50
21. Which of the following wireless standards has the longest range by default?
Question 21 of 50
22. Which TCP/IP standard is used to automatically configure hosts that are unable to reach or get an IP address from a DHCP server?
Question 22 of 50
23. Which of the following are characteristics of a SODIMM chip?
Question 23 of 50
24. Using dual-channel RAM, a system can access separate memory chips simultaneously over each channel
Question 24 of 50
25. Which of the following are considered as PAN technologies?
Question 25 of 50
26. Identify the connector shown below
Question 26 of 50
27. You need to increase the fault tolerance of your system using three hard disk drives. Which of the following options is your best choice?
Question 27 of 50
28. Which of the following benefits DDR4 RAM provides over DDR3?
Question 28 of 50
29. Which type of printing technology heats up spots on special waxy, heat-sensitive paper to form the image?
Question 29 of 50
30. Which of the following cabling standard supports the speed of 20 Gbps?
Question 30 of 50
31. Which of the following cable types typically connects a hard drive or optical drive to the motherboard?
Question 31 of 50
32. Using which CPU technology, the operating system can schedule two processes at the same time on each physical core?
Question 32 of 50
33. Which of the following is a series of system checks performed by the system BIOS?
Question 33 of 50
34. An emulator allows the virtual machine to be moved to a different physical machine
Question 34 of 50
35. Which of the following are some of the benefits of using cloud-based email services?
Question 35 of 50
36. Which type of cloud service a company can use to provides resources to its branch offices from the main office?
Question 36 of 50
37. Which of the following service type requires the network management expertise from the client and also the client provides and manages the software?
Question 37 of 50
38. Your company is planning to keep some data in on-premise storage and wants to move some in the cloud-bases storage. Which cloud model provides this solution?
Question 38 of 50
39. Which cloud service is similar to a shared private cloud with responsibilities and benefits collaboratively shared among more than one organization?
Question 39 of 50
40. Which of the following mobile features is not disabled, when a mobile phone is put in the airplane mode?
Question 40 of 50
41. Which of the following can be a primary cause for the intermittent problem in internet browsing on a desktop machine?
Question 41 of 50
42. Which of the following occurs when the system is unable to detect the display drivers for the video card?
Question 42 of 50
43. A user complains that he sees oversizes images and icons on his monitor. What could be the possible reasons?
Question 43 of 50
44. You power on a desktop computer, and you hear the fan noise. However, the screen is black and you do not see anything on it. Which component is likely causing the problem?
Question 44 of 50
45. Which type of log file contains events, such as successful and failed logins?
Question 45 of 50
46. In a wireless network, slow network transfer speeds can be caused by too many users connected to one wireless access point
Question 46 of 50
47. On a Windows laptop, which command can be used to see whether it is making any TCP/IP connections on port 443?
Question 47 of 50
48. One of the users in your company complains that he is getting incorrect data on the website under his browser, and he is not able to see the updated version of the website. Which of the following commands can be used to fix the issue on his Windows PC?
Question 48 of 50
49. A user's Windows machine always attempts to boot to the USB drive, from where this setting can be changed so that the machine boots to the hard drive?
Question 49 of 50
50. Which command will allow you to verify the DNS entries on the name resolution server?
Question 50 of 50
Daily Labs into your Inbox: