Hope you enjoy the exam.
1. The STP listening and disabled states have been removed from RSTP, and it has a new role of discarding.
Question 1 of 50
2. Which protocol or service is this access list line permitting?
access-list 102 permit udp host 126.96.36.199 any eq 53
Question 2 of 50
3. Which command will produce the output below?
Clock is unsynchronized, stratum 16, no reference clock nominal freq is 250.0000 Hz, actual freq is 250.0000 Hz, precision is 2**18 reference time is 00000000.00000000 (00:00:00.000 UTC Mon Jan 1 1900) clock offset is 0.0000 msec, root delay is 0.00 msec root dispersion is 0.00 msec, peer dispersion is 0.00 msec R1#show ntp associations address ref clock st when poll reach delay offset disp ~192.168.1.2 0.0.0.0 16 - 64 0 0.0 0.00 6000 * master (synced), # master (unsynced), + selected, - candidate, ~ configured
Question 3 of 50
4. An ISDN PRI connection supports __ 64 Kbps B-channels and __ 64 Kbps D-channel(s) over a high-speed DS1 (or T-1) circuit.
Question 4 of 50
5. OSPF type 4 LSAs are generated by the ASBR and are used to provide information on how to reach an ABR.
Question 5 of 50
6. 802.1X provides which three device roles?
Question 6 of 50
7. Which two compression features does PPP offer?
Question 7 of 50
8. You can view the contents of the OSPF link state database using the ______ command.
Question 8 of 50
9. For added security, your boss asks you to specify a timeout value to lock the console connection if there is no activity for a specified number of minutes. Which command do you use?
Question 9 of 50
10. Standard ACLs are easy to configure since they only filter based on the packet’s destination IP address or network.
Question 10 of 50
11. Which command will display the output below?
VLAN0020 Spanning tree enabled protocol ieee Root ID Priority 24596 Address 0003.E469.8D9B Cost 38 Port 1(FastEthernet0/1) Hello Time 2 sec Max Age 20 sec Forward Delay 15 sec Bridge ID Priority 32788 (priority 32768 sys-id-ext 20) Address 0002.4A05.849B Hello Time 2 sec Max Age 20 sec Forward Delay 15 sec Aging Time 20 Interface Role Sts Cost Prio.Nbr Type ---------------- ---- --- --------- -------- ----------------------- Fa0/1 Root FWD 19 128.1 P2p Fa0/2 Desg FWD 19 128.2 P2p
Question 11 of 50
12. You need to apply access list 10 to your telnet lines. Which command do you use?
Question 12 of 50
13. The two main drawbacks of using OSPF are?
Question 13 of 50
14. With MPLS, a different label is used for each hop, and it is chosen by the router or switch performing the forwarding operation.
Question 14 of 50
15. The three Cisco IOS device planes are?
Question 15 of 50
16. Which three timers monitor and age BPDUs?
Question 16 of 50
17. For NAT which address is a routable IP address usually assigned by an ISP; represents one or more hosts on the LAN to the outside world?
Question 17 of 50
18. Tick which is true of RADIUS.
Question 18 of 50
19. You need to add a BGP neighbor. Which command do you use?
Question 19 of 50
20. Which wildcard mask will match 255.255.255.224?
Question 20 of 50
21. When you enable UplinkFast on a switch globally (rather than per port), the switch does which three things?
Question 21 of 50
22. Unlike TACACS+, RADIUS cannot control which commands an authenticated user can execute.
Question 22 of 50
23. Your boss calls you in a panic. His access list has blocked RIP routing on the network. Which command do you tell him to add?
Question 23 of 50
24. Which IOS command clears the routing table and forces the routing protocol to exchange routing tables?
Question 24 of 50
25. You configure an access list and realize that you are blocking all OSPF traffic. Which line do you add?
Question 25 of 50
26. Your boss asks you to configure BPDU Guard on your switch. Which command do you use?
Question 26 of 50
27. EIGRP uses DUAL to create which three tables?
Question 27 of 50
28. When you configure a switch port as UPlinkFast, STP will skip the listening and learning states and the port will transition to forwarding state when it comes up so it will never be blocked.
Question 28 of 50
29. Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS). The major difference between IPS and IDS is that IPS devices operate in line with the traffic (meaning they are placed in the middle of the traffic flow and all the packets pass through the inspection device), while IDS devices only retrieve a copy of the traffic so they can analyze it.
Question 29 of 50
30. SNMP uses several message types in order to operate. These messages are called Protocol Data Units (PDUs) and include? (choose all which apply)
Question 30 of 50
31. Which three models of cloud computing are defined in the NIST document?
Question 31 of 50
32. As a general rule, both PAgP and LACP configurations require the component port to share a number of settings, including? (choose all which apply)
Question 32 of 50
33. A common issue in EIGRP hub-and-spoke topologies is represented by routes advertised by a spoke that do not reach other spokes in the EIGRP domain. In order to fix this, you have to disable split horizon functionality on the hub. Which command achieves this?
Question 33 of 50
34. You issue a 'show run' command and see the below. Which command has been issued?
enable password 7 070724404206
Question 34 of 50
35. As an emergency measure, your boss asks you to use an access list to bin all traffic from a certain network. Which command do you use?
Question 35 of 50
36. You suspect a MTU issue affecting OSPF. Which command will you use order to see which MTU values are configured on your interface?
Question 36 of 50
37. ________ is also referred to as port mirroring or port monitoring.
Question 37 of 50
38. Which wildcard mask will match 255.255.255.224?
Question 38 of 50
39. LACP supports two modes of operations, which are?
Question 39 of 50
40. The EIGRP protocol allows equal-cost load balancing.
Question 40 of 50
41. You have to set several NTP servers to use. You want one to take priority. Which command do you use?
Question 41 of 50
42. Your boss asks you to enable AAA on your router. Which command do you use?
Question 42 of 50
43. PVST+ and PVRST+ both change the BID in the BPDU by adding the VLAN number to the configured priority.
Question 43 of 50
44. The 'ip helper-address' command will automatically forward eight common UDP ports that use broadcasts. These include?
Question 44 of 50
45. QoS is divided into which three broad groups?
Question 45 of 50
46. AAA stands for? (choose all three)
Question 46 of 50
47. With traffic shaping, excess traffic is held in a queue or buffer, and the excess is released at set rates.
Question 47 of 50
48. Extended VLANs range from?
Question 48 of 50
49. If you added the STP 'priority 8192' command to a switch and the 'root primary' to the second switch, then the second switch would set its priority to ____, thus becoming the root bridge.
Question 49 of 50
50. Cisco provides the which stacking technologies? (choose all which apply)
Question 50 of 50
Daily Labs into your Inbox: