Find out the time difference between sending of second HTTP GET message and the receiving of corresponding HTTP OK reply .
Question 1 of 50
The packet whose packet details is available in below image is a fragmented packet.
Question 2 of 50
Referring to Packet 1513 in below, What should be the size of its layer 3 header ?
Question 3 of 50
Choose a correct statement for the packet details as given in below image
Question 4 of 50
5. There is no option in Wireshark to check the throughput of the captured traffic.
Question 5 of 50
Below image has a packet related to a SSL transaction, what can be source in this packet ?
Question 6 of 50
Which field can be there in between Content Type and Length in below image
Question 7 of 50
What is the link layer address of the source in below image ?
Question 8 of 50
9. What is the purpose of Transaction ID field in a DHCP packet ?
Question 9 of 50
10. Which of the following is not a DHCP step ?
Question 10 of 50
What type of ICMP message is available in below image ?
Question 11 of 50
12. What is the Protocol Number for UDP in hexadecimal notation ?
Question 12 of 50
13. UDP is a three-way handshake protocol
Question 13 of 50
14. Which length is available in the length column in below image ?
Question 14 of 50
15. What is the largest possible source port in UDP ?
Question 15 of 50
Below image has packet details for a TCP packet with basic header and without any optional fields.
Question 16 of 50
17. Wireshark can be used to modify packets.
Question 17 of 50
18. ARP Protocol belongs to Layer 3.
Question 18 of 50
Referring to 'Packet Details' window in below image, what can be the opcode ?
Question 19 of 50
20. PPTP belongs to which layer of OSI model ?
Question 20 of 50
21. Installation of a network TAP doesn't result in any outage in the network.
Question 21 of 50
22. This capture mode allows setting interface to capture all packets on a network segment to which it is associated to, Identify this capture mode.
Question 22 of 50
23. Wireshark doesn't support string based filtering.
Question 23 of 50
24. Identify this Logical Operator '^^'
Question 24 of 50
25. What is the keyboard shortcut to start/stop capturing in Wireshark ?
Question 25 of 50
There is an icon of toolbar item of Wireshark in below image, what is its use ?
Question 26 of 50
27. Wireshark can display CRC error in a packet.
Question 27 of 50
28. I/O Graph can not display packets per second rate of the traffic.
Question 28 of 50
29. Which of the following SIP request methods is used to publish an event to the server ?
Question 29 of 50
30. Which SIP response is represented by 6xx ?
Question 30 of 50
31. This protocol is used by a host to check the uniqueness of IP address assigned to it's system and to check the presence of a duplicate of IP address assigned to it's system, Identify this protocol.
Question 31 of 50
32. Select a service which does not use TCP.
Question 32 of 50
33. What is the range of Class C private address ?
Question 33 of 50
34. Where can you position a hub in the OSI model ?
Question 34 of 50
35. This protocol is used to send a destination network unknown message back to originating hosts, Identify this Protocol.
Question 35 of 50
36. Choose a function related to VLANs in a network.
Question 36 of 50
37. Ping is related to which protocol ?
Question 37 of 50
38. Its a protocol using which a proxy device on a given network answers the ARP queries for an IP address that is not on that network, Identify this protocol.
Question 38 of 50
39. Select a transport layer protocol.
Question 39 of 50
40. Which of the following is related to network layer ?
Question 40 of 50
41. Identify a attribute which is not related to data link layer ?
Question 41 of 50
42. Choose a correct option related to a DoS attack
Question 42 of 50
43. Its not an application layer protocol, Identify this protocol.
Question 43 of 50
44. What is the standard port no. used by SSH protocol ?
Question 44 of 50
45. Which is true for DNS database ?
Question 45 of 50
46. How many parallel TCP connections are maintained by FTP for transferring a file ?
Question 46 of 50
47. How does a TCP connection gets established ?
Question 47 of 50
48. There is an attack wherein large number of SYNC segments are sent to a server, each of them seems to be coming from a different client by spoofing the source IP address. Identify this attack type.
Question 48 of 50
49. This format is not related to RTP, Identify this format.
Question 49 of 50
50. This protocol provides synchronization between media streams, identify this protocol.
Question 50 of 50
Daily Labs into your Inbox: